Sunday, October 24, 2010

Jane Whitefield books possible TV series!!


Great News! CBS is working on a possible series based on Thomas Perry's oh-so-terrific Jane Whitefield books. You might have noticed that the character of Jane Whitefield is on my list of Five Favorite Heroines. Great minds think alike. Ha! See more info here.
Thanks to Jeff over at The Rap Sheet for the tip.
IF they're faithful to the Thomas Perry books (a big IF I know), it should be a superb series. The casting is the important thing. If they choose to ignore the fact that Jane is Native American and cast some blonde bimbo, then forget about it. I've always seen Claudia Black in the role. I hope they consider her.


What do you think?
Are any of you familiar with these books?
If not, well then, make yourselves familiar.
The sooner the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear after I take a look.