Thursday, October 14, 2010

Bouchercon By the Bay!

Where will you find the grandest gathering of mystery/thriller lovers, readers and authors this weekend? Well, San Francisco, of course. At BOUCHERCON BY THE BAY! Read all about it! This year's official mystery love-fest promises to be the best ever! Almost every mystery/thriller author under the sun is going to be there, not to mention, tons of my mystery-loving friends. A veritable extravaganza of thrills and chills!

Needless to say, I am ferklempt (yes, I know it's spelled with a v but I prefer my spelling), stricken to the heart, that I can't be there to join in the fun. Can you imagine milling around, drinking and carousing with the mystery/thriller writing elite? Well, maybe not actually carousing, but close enough as makes no difference. All dancing, all singing, all mystery!

I exaggerate, but you get the idea.
It's going to be THE weekend of the year and I'm missing it.

Oh well, there's always next year in St. Louis.

2 comments:

  1. Are you planning on going to St. Louis next year? That would be a really fun trip! I wish you had been able to go to the one in the Bay Area this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to go next year, but I think I'm going to wait until they show in Albany, NY. That's a couple of years away. They're also doing one in Cleveland, Ohio and I have friends in Ohio, so who knows? It is a GREAT convention. I've been to one before in Las Vegas, and it was a real hoot! TONS of authors and fans and writing panels. I met so many fun people. Most mystery writets, for whatever reason, are terrific and have GREAT senses of humor.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will appear after I take a look.