Thursday, October 21, 2010

Express Yourself: Handwritten Font

Now this is something refreshingly interesting to do with your computer. (I'm not, normally, big on handy-dandy gadgetry.) Not that I'd do it, but I might. My handwriting has suffered over the years since I use so little of it now. I'm wondering if they even teach handwriting in school anymore - you know, cursive and stuff. Remember the cards with the straight and dashed lines? I think human handwriting (well, what other kind is there - Yvette?), can be beautiful when done with unconscious style and grace. But maybe that's just me.

Anyway, check out the new program that can turn your handwriting into - ta-da! - your computer font. A terrific idea, if a little esoteric. But I'm a big fan of esoteric.

Heads up to Galleycat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear after I take a look.