Friday, December 3, 2010

Murder! Intrigue! Astronomers! Hit Men! Prosthetic Noses!

The body of long dead Danish astronomer Tycho Brahe (1546-1601) was exhumed in Prague last month and the mystery of the cause of his death was dug up with him. Not to mention the potential for a blockbuster film or, more likely, a book. A book I would love to read. Check out this NY Times story and tell me this is not a bestseller waiting to be written. If I had the smarts and the know-how, I'd do it myself. You know the old saw: truth is stranger than fiction? Well, here's another proof of it.

According to the Times: It's "Amadeus" meets "DaVinci Code" meets "Hamlet", featuring a deadly struggle for the secret of the universe...

Sounds like a monster idea to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear after I take a look.