I'm sure you all know about Etsy
and its minions of artists, crafts people, jewelry makers, designers, knitters and the like all busily creating beautiful gifts for yourself, your friends and/or family, so I needn't explain much more about it. I'm just going to post some of the great artists who have Etsy Shops
where beautiful paintings, prints and other items are to be had for not too much money. I can't think of a better gift than something uselessly beautiful and charming, whose primary reason for existence is to please.
- Catherine Nolin's Etsy Shop where you can view and buy Catherine's extraordinarily beautiful paintings. I love Catherine's use of color and patterns. She has a fantastic sense of design.
- Janet Hill's Etsy Shop where you can view Janet's cheerfully evocative paintings. Most of her work has a vague touch of 1950's sensibility. Her light-hearted use of green and red is charmingly disarming.
- Emily Martin's Etsy Shop - The Black Apple - where you can view her range of charming products, including prints, cards, posters and assorted other gift items.
- Carol Gillott's Etsy Shop - Paris Breakfast where you can view her absolutely dazzling watercolors done in the most delicious colors. Her subject matter: anything and everything having to do with good food, dogs, cats, Paris and London.
- Periwinkle Sky where you can view Becky Kelly's sweetly delightful childrens' themed watercolors. Perfect for a child's room or just for the young at heart.
- Amber Alexander's Etsy Shop where you can view her animal-themed watercolors done in quiet low-key colors, perfect for any room in the house.
- CHINAdoodle's Etsy Shop where you can view re-worked china plates done in a modern fun way with brightly colored daubs of paint. Great to hang on a wall anywhere.
- It's A Whimsical Life where you can view artist Susan Mitchell's incredible felted creations as well as her prints. Her work is charm personified, her animals the cutest things you will ever see anywhere.
You go into Etsy you wont come out. Have you gone into Etsy giveaways blog. A daily multiple giveaway site!!!! Dont tell me I did not warn you.ReplyDelete
Mystica: I didn't know about the daily 'Giveaway' site. A new one on me. I'll check it out. I consider myself warned. HA!!ReplyDelete