Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Please Note: Google Blogger appears to be on the the rampage again.



It's allowing me to post (obviously) BUT NOT TO RESPOND TO COMMENTS. (Who knows what other indignity tomorrow may bring?) When I try to respond to your comments, I am kicked off my blog. So please bear with me. I value each and every blog visitor and follower and I feel terrible that Google has chosen this week especially - the week of Armchair BEA - to stage another meltdown. I wonder if any of you are having any of these same problems? You know how misery loves company.

As soon as Google decides to behave, I'll be back to responding as promptly as I can. Until then I'll just have to keep smiling through. Ha!

2 comments:

  1. Testing.

    I know exactly what you are talking about and am considering moving to Wordpress when I have time to figure out how.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dorte: If I were more techno savy I would definitely move on.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will appear after I take a look.