Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday Salon: More About Author Robert Crais


Pardon me while I gush: As you may know, Robert Crais is one my favorite authors. His Elvis Cole and Joe Pike series of mystery/thrillers are my numero uno favorito, leading Lee Child's Jack Reacher books by a couple of hairs. I've read all of R.C.'s books and enthused about them all over the known world, or at least wherever I'm allowed to enthuse to my heart's content. I was never a big thriller reader until I happened onto R.C.'s books one fortunate day in the middle of Barnes and Noble. The rest, as they say, is history.

So when I saw this fabulous interview (with a bit of video) conducted with R.C. this month in England - while on his annual book tour, this time promoting his latest best seller, THE SENTRY, I had to pass it along to you. Don't miss it.


And the link to my review of THE SENTRY, done a couple of weeks ago. (In case you missed it.)

2 comments:

Your comment will appear after I take a look.