Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sunday Salon: Hallelujah 'Flash-Mob'


How thrilling. A Hallelujah 'Flash-Mob, in the middle of a Mall, in the middle of a quick Mall snack, in the middle of shopping Mall madness. Thanks to SJ Rozan for posting the video on her Facebook page where I picked it up. I've watched it several times and loved it more each time. What a splendid thing.

Obviously, as S.J. says, this was rehearsed so it's technically not a real flash-mob type occurrence, but hey, it's close enough and who cares about 'the how' of if when the result is so spectacular.

Thanks so much, S.J. for passing it on.

4 comments:

  1. I posted on FB, I wept, and wept, and wept watching this. Music does it to me EVERY time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had tears in my eyes, too, Jean. I love this thing. Don't care how it happened, just the fact that it happened. What a beautiful video!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Yvette, absolutely marvelous. Bravo!!! Bravo!!!

    Bettie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bettie! Merry Christmas to you! Yes, wasn't this something? I love the whole idea. It made me tear up when I first saw it. A very special thing.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will appear after I take a look.