Short story writer Sue H has sent me an award for my blog - I have no idea what it means - but it's sent with loving sentiments from blog to blog. I believe it began in Germany and look how far it's traveled.
So thanks for thinking of me, Sue and thanks so much for mentioning my blog on your page.
Rules of the award:
I'm to link back to the blog which gave me the award and happy to do so: I REFUSE TO GO QUIETLY is Sue's very enjoyable blog about writing, lifestyle, books and anything else that catches her fancy.
Now I'm supposed to pick five other blogs to send the award to. Okay, will do. The hardest part is picking just five. But, here they are:
1) Books, Belles & Beaux. Joanne loves reading and dishing historical fiction (and other assorted genres) on her beautiful blog.
2) Wordsmithonia is Ryan's inviting blog of book reviews and opinions. Ryan will gladly admit he is a Mary Roberts Rinehart fanatic. (Recently converted by yours truly. I admit it.)
3) BookBelle A terrific blog full of book reviews and book related topics, including the always intriguing Tuesday Top Ten list.
4) Classic Becky's Brain Food is a lively place to go to talk mostly about movies, film noir and even the occasional book or two. Not to mention, Becky's bee-phobia.
5) Tales of the Easily Distracted is Dorian's fun movie blog with tons of opinions pieces - mostly about classic films, film noir and any film starring Adrien Brody.
Don't forget to check out the above links and leave a comment or two if you're in the mood - and even if you're not. What the heck, do it anyway. It's all about blog love.