...waiting to be answered by yours truly. I stumbled over this intriguing meme today and want to thank the fabulous movie blog, I LUV CINEMA for bringing it to my attention. When you check them out you'll see that they, in turn, picked up the meme from other sources. The blogging world is like an onion, the more you peel, the more you find.
Okay, so here goes:
1. MOVIE YOU LOVE WITH A PASSION.
Well, no surprise here. If you read my blog. DIVA.
2. MOVIE YOU VOW TO NEVER WATCH.
Simply because it won a Best Picture Oscar in the year that BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN should have won.
3. MOVIE THAT LITERALLY LEFT YOU SPEECHLESS.
THE BLACK STALLION. The absolutely incredible beauty of this film (cinematography by Caleb Deschanel) always leaves me speechless.
4. MOVIE YOU ALWAYS RECOMMEND.
Jean Cocteau's LA BELLE ET LA BETE - Beauty and the Beast.
5. ACTOR/ACTRESS YOU ALWAYS WATCH - NO MATTER HOW CRAPPY THE MOVIE.
6. ACTOR/ACTRESS YOU DON'T GET THE APPEAL FOR.
Shia Labeouf . Don't get it.
7) ACTOR/ACTRESS, LIVING OR DEAD, YOU'D LOVE TO MEET.
8) SEXIEST ACTOR/ACTRESS YOU'VE SEEN.
9) DREAM CAST.
Heath Ledger. Jake Gyllenhaal. Michelle Williams. Anne Hathaway. The cast of BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN.
10) FAVORITE ACTOR PAIRING.
11) FAVORITE MOVIE SETTING.
12) FAVORITE DECADE FOR MOVIES.
Hard to choose. But the 1940's is probably my favorite movie decade.
13) CHICK FLICK OR ACTION MOVIE.
14) HERO, VILLAIN OR ANTI-HERO?
15) BLACK & WHITE OR COLOR.
Can't choose. I love 'em both for different reasons. But I think in color, so I choose color even if some of my favorite movies were in black and white and I wouldn't have 'em any other way.