1) If you could go back in time and relive one moment, what would it be? Moment? Hmmm... How about moments? A few moments out of the splendid day when my daughter was 10 and we went together to Book Expo in NYC at the Javits. A wonderful day.
2) If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be? This is hard because I'm one of those people who wishes she could go back and change many things. Hard to pick just one. But okay - I wish I had not subjected my Bouvier des Flandres, Amie (the ultimate dog of my heart) to painful surgery which did nothing but make her suffer. I'm still not over my guilt and this was many years ago.
3) What movie/TV character do you most resemble in personality? I think, maybe, the Elaine May character, Henrietta Lowell, in the comedy A NEW LEAF - but not in looks or in monetary worth (I wish I had Henrietta's millions.)
4) If you could push one person off a cliff and get away with it, who would it be?Rush Limbaugh- ha! But no, I couldn't do it. Too much guilt. Not worth it.
5) Name one habit you would like to change in yourself. Oh, yegads! So many bad habits to choose from. Here's one: I wish I did not procrastinate quite so much.
6) Describe yourself in one word. Two words: typical Gemini.
7) Describe the person who named you in this meme in one word. Hyphenated words: heck-of-a-writer.
8) Why do you blog? Answer in one sentence. Because I am a chatty, opinionated sort of person with varied interests and blogging is an outlet.
Now that I've answered the questions I have to pick three bloggers to tag in return. Who will they be? Jacqueline at ANOTHER OLD MOVIE BLOG Bev at MY READER'S BLOCK Gotcha!
Skye at FIRST TIME MAMA, FIRST TIME BLOGGER
Jacqueline at ANOTHER OLD MOVIE BLOG
Bev at MY READER'S BLOCK