Sunday, December 19, 2010

If You're in NYC This Season: Pierpont Morgan Library

The newly renovated Morgan Library is a must-see destination spot if you're going to be in NYC this Christmas season. Besides all their wonderful exhibits, they also have on display - very special at this time of year - the original A Christmas Carol manuscript by Charles Dickens with Dickens' notations and corrections in his own hand. What they do is open the manuscript to a different page every year. How cool is that? This holiday speciality (and thrill) runs through January 9th, 2011.

4 comments:

  1. I doubt me visiting New York ever so thank you for the link! it is a beautiful place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, and it's located in the gorgeous Murray Hill neighborhood if I'm remembering correctly.
    A wonderful NYC treasure which many people are unaware of. Thanks for dropping by, Mystica. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm adding this to my list! I hope I can get there during this busy time, but if not this year, I'll go next year. Thanks Yvette!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pat, I was thinking of you when I posted this. I thought "I'll bet Pat knows all about this and has probably been." Glad to see there was something about NY I could share with you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will appear after I take a look.